Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity Services & Alerts
When you see the word “security,” what comes to mind? Hackers? Thieves? Alarms? Your first thought may be how to keep targeted attacks away from your valuable data. The problem of securing your data is even more complex than keeping cybercrime out.
Directed by our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Network People will arm you with powerful managed security services to protect your digital assets. Our security plan does not rely on one single tool or process. It is a layered approach of many tactics—a package tailored for each of our clients.
How Secure Are You?
These are our criteria for a secure computer system:
- Confidentiality – The right people have access to the right These are our criteria for a secure computer system:
information, and the wrong people do not.
- Integrity – Information is not corrupted or damaged when you get it.
- Availability – When you need the information, it is there.
“Cyber attacks on remote computes has increase substantially since COVID-19. Using the right security tools for this additional threat is critical.” – Elias, CISO
We can help you with practical information about targeted attacks and random events. For example, when we detect excessive or unusual network use, it may indicate a targeted attack. We educate not only the leaders of the organization but also the staff—so they understand what they can do to help the organization be more secure.
Contact our Security Experts for Help
Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
When it comes down to it, having a Risk Assessment is like getting a second opinion from your doctor. Our assessments come in 3 different degrees:
- Vulnerability Test — A cursory review of the technical and physical network to discover security issues that would leave your organization exposed to a threat or at risk of a catastrophic loss.
- Risk Assessment — A study of the administrative, technical and physical aspects of an organization’s technology to determine critical threats. It includes interviews with key people and a review of systems and policies in place, in order to evaluate whether they have done what they need to do to prevent a disaster.
- Penetration “Pen Test” with Risk Assessment — An exhaustive, detailed test of the security of the organization, using both technical and social aspects to determine the overall security of the organization. It also includes the features of the Risk Assessment.
“In one quarter we performed 27 risk assessments for organizations in the Tampa Bay area. 100% of those organizations had at least one breach where someone had access from the outside.” – Nate, President
Computer Security Consulting
Security risks are multiplying faster than most businesses can
keep up. In fact, a new ransomware attack happens every 14 seconds, according to CPO Magazine, and mega-corporations
are no longer the only targets.
Our computer security consulting services can provide expert
guidance and ensure you comply with legal and
Contact our Cyber Security Experts
Cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information, extorting money, or interrupting normal business processes.
Our experts can guide you through every step needed to recover from an incident. Our team lead by our Chief Information Security Officer will work with your executive team and everyone needed to minimize your losses and ensure your organization returns to full operation as rapidly as possibly wile working to protect your reputation.